Regional Imaging's GP Education Seminar Series aims to assist in improved patient outcomes by providing GPs with relevant, current and evidence based medical imaging education and information.
Below is a list of topics that have been covered to date:
- Understanding Nuclear Medicine (November 2017)
- Below the belt (October 2017)
- Pack Pain Management (September 2017)
- Dementia (September 2017)
- Shoulder Complaints (June 2017)
- Prostate Cancer Screening and Imaging in the modern era (April 2017)
- Thyroid: Investigating and treating thyroid abnormalities discovered in General Practice (November 2016)
- Knee Pain: Differential diagnosis, current treatment and management decisions in General Practice (November 2016)
- Which scan do I request? (May/June 2015)
- The common 3: Back Pain, Neck Pain, Unexplained Headaches (October/November 2013)
If you would like to be kept informed about or suggest topics for future seminars, and receive targeted medical imaging updates, please register your details via the form below.